Who We Are
The NVMPA* is your gateway to the heart of Noe Valley.
For only 54 cents a day, you can be part of making Noe Valley a thriving, vibrant neighborhood for merchants and residents alike.
Membership benefits include:
- Attending and networking at mixers, business events and association meetings
- Updates on important neighborhood and legislation developments
- Opportunities to develop partnerships with other business owners
- Detailed listing on the NVMPA website for your business
- Promotion of your business, events and promotions on NVMPA’s social media
- Detailed listing in NVMPA’s latest edition of the Hot List
- Participate in fabulous community events
- Exclusive membership in the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce
- Get the scoop with our monthly newsletter
- Member-only pricing for wine walks, holiday tree lighting, shopping the block – and so much more - for merchants on 24th Street
Join us in creating memorable experiences and a destination neighborhood.
*(Noe Valley Merchants & Professionals Association)
Click Here to Join Us Today!
The NVMPA, founded in 1923, is one of the largest merchant associations in San Francisco. The purpose of the NVMPA is to promote business and invigorate Noe Valley’s 24th Street and Church Street commercial corridors.
The NVMPA is a non-profit 501(c)6 organization chartered under the laws of the State of California that engages in the promotion, preservation and enhancement of the Noe Valley business community, representing an eclectic mix of food and beverage establishments, salon and spas, healers, retail stores, schools, entertainment and other business and professional services.