Who We Are
Founded in 1923, the Noe Valley Merchants & Professionals Association is one of the largest merchant associations in San Francisco. The NVMPA is a non-profit 501(c)6 organization chartered under the laws of the State of California that engages in the promotion, preservation and enhancement of the Noe Valley business community, representing an eclectic mix of food and beverage establishments, salon and spas, healers, retail stores, schools, entertainment and other business and professional services.
The purpose of the NVMPA is to promote business and invigorate Noe Valley’s 24th Street and Church Street commercial corridors.
Membership benefits include:
- Attending and networking at periodic member meetings and mixers
- Detailed listing on this website, including an individual member page with photos, a description of your services, links to your website and social media pages, and more
- Eligibility to have your events, sales, milestones featured in NVMPA’s social media feeds
- Detailed listing in NVMPA’s annual print directory, the Noe Valley Guide
- Debuts every year in November
- Distributed annually both downtown at SF Travel’s Visitor Information Centers at Halladie Plaza and Macy's Union Square, at 25 major hotel concierge desks, and at 50 member merchant locations throughout the neighborhood
- Opportunities to participate in several signature events sponsored by NVMPA
- Complimentary membership in the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce
- Subscription to NVMPA Weekly eNewsletter to keep you abreast of NVMPA’s activities on your behalf and to promote your events, sales, etc.
- Discounted Holiday tree lighting for merchants on 24th Street
- Sponsored by the Noe Valley Association for properties within their jurisdiction
All of these benefits are yours for just 54¢ a day!